- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Yellow-shouldered Amazon
Amazona barbadensis (BirdLife species factsheet) is found in several isolated populations in northern coastal Venezuela and the islands of Margarita, La Blanquilla, Curaçao and Bonaire (to Netherlands) (Rodríguez-Ferraro 2009). It is currently extinct in the Paraguaná peninsula on mainland Venezuela … Continue reading