- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Yellow-headed Manakin
Yellow-headed Manakin Xenopipo flavicapilla is currently listed as Near Threatened; however, recent information suggests that the species’s rate of decline could be higher than previously thought. Up-to-date information is requested on this species’s likely population size, sub-population structure, estimated rate of decline and the severity of threats to help in the assessment of its threat level under all relevant criteria. Continue reading