- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (947)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Woodford’s Rail
Archived 2014 discussion: Woodford’s Rail (Nesoclopeus woodfordi) is being split: list N. woodfordi as Vulnerable and N. immaculatus and N. tertius as Near Threatened?
Woodford’s Rail Nesoclopeus woodfordi is being split into N. woodfordi, N. tertius and N. immaculatus, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading