- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: White-necklaced Partridge
Archived 2011-2012 topics: White-necklaced Partridge (Arborophila gingica): downlist to Near Threatened?
Apparently there has been no over-arching study of population densities and total population size for this species, but further information is required to help assess whether the species actually numbers more than 10,000 mature individuals and therefore approaches the thresholds for Vulnerable under criterion C2a(i) and should be downlisted to Near Threatened. Continue reading