- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Western Bristlebird
Archived 2011-2012 topics: Proposed revisions to Australian endemics based on reassessments in The Action Plan for Australian Birds 2010
The following Australian endemic species have been proposed for global reassessment following publication of a comprehensive reassessment of the status of Australian birds (Garnett, S.T., Szabo, J. 2011 and Dutson, G. Action Plan for Australian Birds 2010. CSIRO, Melbourne) Reassessment … Continue reading →