- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- A re-evaluation of the species limits in Asian white-eyes Zosterops: implications and an appeal for information to assess the status of the newly-recognised Sangkar White-eye Z. melanurus
- Brown-cheeked Bulbul (Alophoixus bres): request for information
- Seychelles White-eye (Zosterops modestus): revise global status?
- Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
- The newly described taxon Rote Leaf-warbler (Phylloscopus rotiensis) is to be recognized as a species by BirdLife International.
Tag Archives: Warbling Doradito
Archived 2010-2011 topics: Ticking Doradito (Pseudocolopteryx citreola) and Warbling Doradito (P. flaviventris) are separate species: list both as Least Concern?
Ticking Doradito Pseudocolopteryx citreola has been split from Warbling Doradito P. flaviventris following a decision by the AOU South American Classification Committee. It is proposed that both species be listed as Least Concern on the basis that they do not approach the thresholds for Vulnerable under any of the IUCN criteria. Continue reading