- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Warbling Doradito
Archived 2010-2011 topics: Ticking Doradito (Pseudocolopteryx citreola) and Warbling Doradito (P. flaviventris) are separate species: list both as Least Concern?
Ticking Doradito Pseudocolopteryx citreola has been split from Warbling Doradito P. flaviventris following a decision by the AOU South American Classification Committee. It is proposed that both species be listed as Least Concern on the basis that they do not approach the thresholds for Vulnerable under any of the IUCN criteria. Continue reading