- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Wallace’s Owlet-nightjar
BirdLife Species factsheet for Wallace’s Owlet-nightjar: http://datazone.birdlife.org/species/factsheet/wallaces-owlet-nightjar-aegotheles-wallacii Wallace’s Owlet-nightjar, Aeotheles wallacii, is currently listed as Data Deficient. It is known from New Guinea (Indonesia and Papua New Guinea), and has been recorded from the Aru Islands. On New Guinea it … Continue reading