- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (1,032)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- Pampas Meadowlark (Leistes defilippii): request for information.
- Cipo Canastero (Asthenes luizae): revise global status?
- Plumbeous Antvireo (Dysithamnus plumbeus): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered?
- Helmeted Woodpecker (Hylatomus galeatus): uplist from VU to EN?
- Black-capped Piprites (Piprites pileata): downlist from Vulnerable to Near Threatened?
Tag Archives: Upper Magdalena Parakeet
Archived 2019 topic: Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
BirdLife species factsheet for Maroon-tailed Parakeet Following a taxonomic reassessment, Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) has been split into Maroon-tailed Parakeet (P. melanura) and Upper Magdalena Parakeet (P. chapmani). The newly defined Upper Magdalena Parakeet occurs in the Upper Magdalena Valley … Continue reading