- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (1,032)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- Pampas Meadowlark (Leistes defilippii): request for information.
- Cipo Canastero (Asthenes luizae): revise global status?
- Plumbeous Antvireo (Dysithamnus plumbeus): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered?
- Helmeted Woodpecker (Hylatomus galeatus): uplist from VU to EN?
- Black-capped Piprites (Piprites pileata): downlist from Vulnerable to Near Threatened?
Tag Archives: Turner’s Eremomela
BirdLife species factsheet for Turner’s Eremomela: http://datazone.birdlife.org/species/factsheet/turners-eremomela-eremomela-turneri Turner’s Eremomela (Eremomela turneri) is a poorly known species with a potentially very patchy distribution. Comprising two subspecies, the nominate is relatively common in Kakamega and South Nandi Forests, Kenya, the latter being … Continue reading