- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Tufted Jay
Tufted Jay Cyanocorax dickeyi is listed as Near Threatened under criterion B1a+b(i,ii,iii,v) on the basis that it has a moderately small range, in which it faces the limited threats of habitat clearance and degradation owing to agricultural encroachment and logging. Up-to-date information is requested on this species’s likely population size, current trend over 18 years (estimate of three generations) and the severity of threats, to help in the assessment of its status.