- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (1,032)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- Pampas Meadowlark (Leistes defilippii): request for information.
- Cipo Canastero (Asthenes luizae): revise global status?
- Plumbeous Antvireo (Dysithamnus plumbeus): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered?
- Helmeted Woodpecker (Hylatomus galeatus): uplist from VU to EN?
- Black-capped Piprites (Piprites pileata): downlist from Vulnerable to Near Threatened?
Tag Archives: Tolima Blossomcrown
Archived 2019 topic: Blossomcrown (Anthocephala floriceps) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
BirdLife species factsheet for Blossomcrown Following a taxonomic reassessment, Blossomcrown (Anthocephala floriceps) has been split into Santa Marta Blossomcrown (A. floriceps) and Tolima Blossomcrown (A. berlepschi). Both species are endemic to Colombia. The newly defined Santa Marta Blossomcrown occurs on … Continue reading