- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Tahiti Swiftlet
Archived 2014 discussion: Tahiti Swiftlet (Collocalia leucophaea) and Marquesan Swiftlet (C. ocista) are being lumped as Aerodramus leucophaeus: list the newly defined species as Least Concern?
Tahiti Swiftlet Collocalia leucophaea and Marquesan Swiftlet C. ocista are being lumped as Aerodramus leucophaeus, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading