- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- A re-evaluation of the species limits in Asian white-eyes Zosterops: implications and an appeal for information to assess the status of the newly-recognised Sangkar White-eye Z. melanurus
- Brown-cheeked Bulbul (Alophoixus bres): request for information
- Seychelles White-eye (Zosterops modestus): revise global status?
- Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
- The newly described taxon Rote Leaf-warbler (Phylloscopus rotiensis) is to be recognized as a species by BirdLife International.
Tag Archives: Streaked Reed-warbler
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Streaked Reed-warbler (Acrocephalus sorghophilus): request for information
Comments are invited on the likely population size and rate of population decline over a period of three generations, estimated by BirdLife to be 13 years (based on an estimated generation length of c.4.4 years). Analyses of trends in the annual number of passage records would be gratefully received, and any other new information on this species would be welcomed. Continue reading