- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Streaked Reed-warbler
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Streaked Reed-warbler (Acrocephalus sorghophilus): request for information
Comments are invited on the likely population size and rate of population decline over a period of three generations, estimated by BirdLife to be 13 years (based on an estimated generation length of c.4.4 years). Analyses of trends in the annual number of passage records would be gratefully received, and any other new information on this species would be welcomed. Continue reading