- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Southern New Zealand Dotterel
Archived 2017 topics: Southern Red-breasted Plover (Charadrius obscurus): uplist to Critically Endangered?
Southern Red-breasted Plover (or Southern New Zealand Dotterel) (Charadrius obscurus) is endemic to New Zealand. Once widespread in the South Island of New Zealand, it now breeds only on inland Stewart Island/Rakiura, mainly on subalpine herb-fields or rocky areas above … Continue reading