- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Seychelles White-eye
Archived 2016 topics: Seychelles White-eye (Zosterops modestus): downlist from Endangered to Vulnerable?
BirdLife species factsheet for Seychelles White-eye: http://www.birdlife.org/datazone/species/factsheet/22714018 Previous forum discussion on Seychelles White-eye: https://globally-threatened-bird-forums.birdlife.org/2014/08/seychelles-white-eye-zosterops-modestus-downlist-to-vulnerable/ This species is found on Conception and Mahé Islands of the Seychelles, and translocations to North Island, Frégate and Cousine have occurred. It is currently listed … Continue reading
This discussion was first published as part of the 2013 Red List update, but remains open for comment to enable reassessment in 2015. BirdLife species factsheet for Seychelles White-eye Seychelles White-eye Zosterops modestus is endemic to the Seychelles. It is listed … Continue reading