- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Scaly Kingfisher
Archived 2014 discussion: Scaly Kingfisher (Actenoides princeps) is being split: list A. regalis as Vulnerable or Endangered and A. princeps as Near Threatened?
Scaly Kingfisher Actenoides princeps is being split into A. princeps and A. regalis, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading