- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (948)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
- Uncategorized (1)
Five most recent topics
- A re-evaluation of the species limits in Asian white-eyes Zosterops: implications and an appeal for information to assess the status of the newly-recognised Sangkar White-eye Z. melanurus
- Brown-cheeked Bulbul (Alophoixus bres): request for information
- Seychelles White-eye (Zosterops modestus): revise global status?
- Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
- The newly described taxon Rote Leaf-warbler (Phylloscopus rotiensis) is to be recognized as a species by BirdLife International.
Tag Archives: Saltmarsh Sparrow
BirdLife Species factsheet for Saltmarsh Sparrow: http://datazone.birdlife.org/species/factsheet/saltmarsh-sparrow-ammospiza-caudacuta Saltmarsh Sparrow, Ammospiza caudacuta (formerly Ammodramus caudacutus), is endemic to the Atlantic coast of U.S.A. During the breeding season it is generally found from Maine south to the Delmarva Peninsula, but shifts … Continue reading