- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (947)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Rusty-necked Piculet
Rusty-necked Piculet Picumnus fuscus is currently listed as Near Threatened under criterion B1a+b(iii) on the basis that it occupies a moderately small range in which there is an ongoing decline in the area, extent and/or quality of its habitat. The range map for this species has recently been updated and the species’s Extent of Occurrence is now estimated at 40,800 km2.