- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Rusty-faced Babbler
Archived 2016 topics: Rusty-faced Babbler (Robsonius rabori) has being redefined following the recognition of R. thompsoni as a new species: list R. rabori as Vulnerable and R. thompsoni as Near Threatened?
This is part of a consultation on the Red List implications of extensive changes to BirdLife’s taxonomy for passerines Lynx Edicions and BirdLife International will soon publish the second volume of the HBW-BirdLife Illustrated Checklist of the Birds of the … Continue reading
This discussion was first published as part of the 2013 Red List update, but remains open for comment to enable reassessment in 2014. BirdLife species factsheet for Rusty-faced Babbler Rusty-faced Babbler Robsonius rabori is found in northern Luzon in the Philippines and, … Continue reading