- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (860)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Shelley’s Eagle-owl (Bubo shelleyi): revise global status?
- Le Conte’s Thrasher (Toxostoma lecontei): request for information.
- Lark Bunting (Calamospiza melanocorys): revise global status?
- Henslow’s Sparrow (Passerculus henslowii): revise global status?
- Harris’s Sparrow (Zonotrichia querula): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Rufous Hummingbird
Currently listed as Least Concern (BirdLife International 2018), Rufous Hummingbird (Selasphorus rufus) breeds in second growth forests of south-east Alaska, western Canada and north-west U.S.A.; in winter it migrates to the Gulf Coast of U.S.A., southern California and throughout Mexico … Continue reading