- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Pulitzer’s Longbill
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Pulitzer’s Longbill (Macrosphenus pulitzeri): downlist to Vulnerable or Near Threatened?
BirdLife species factsheet for Pulitzer’s Longbill Pulitzer’s Longbill Macrosphenus pulitzeri is known from the escarpment of western Angola. It is currently listed as Endangered under criteria B1ab(i,ii,iii,iv);C2a(i), on the basis that it has a very small, severely fragmented range, a very … Continue reading