- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Pohnpei Lorikeet
Pohnpei Lorikeet Trichoglossus rubiginosus is listed as Least Concern on the basis that it does not approach the thresholds for Vulnerable under any of the IUCN criteria. With inconsistent population estimates and possible threats in mind, up-to-date information is requested on this species, in particular the likely population size, the population trend over 17 years (estimate of three generations) and the severity of potential threats.