- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- A re-evaluation of the species limits in Asian white-eyes Zosterops: implications and an appeal for information to assess the status of the newly-recognised Sangkar White-eye Z. melanurus
- Brown-cheeked Bulbul (Alophoixus bres): request for information
- Seychelles White-eye (Zosterops modestus): revise global status?
- Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
- The newly described taxon Rote Leaf-warbler (Phylloscopus rotiensis) is to be recognized as a species by BirdLife International.
Tag Archives: Ouvea Parakeet
BirdLife Species factsheet for Ouvea Parakeet: http://datazone.birdlife.org/species/factsheet/ouvea-parakeet-eunymphicus-uvaeensis Endemic to the island of Ouvea, French Polynesia, Ouvea Parakeet, Eunymphicus uvaeensis, is currently listed as Endangered under criterion B1ab(iii) as it was believed to be restricted to a small area of … Continue reading