- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Nonggang Babbler
It has recently been proposed that the species be uplisted to Vulnerable (Zhou Fang et al. in litt. 2010). Further information is requested in relation to the potential uplisting of this species under criteria B1a+b(iii); C2a(ii), in particular the number of locations it is known from or the level of habitat fragmentation (i.e. the percentage of suitable habitat in fragments too small to support viable populations). Continue reading