- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- Brown-cheeked Bulbul (Alophoixus bres): request for information
- Seychelles White-eye (Zosterops modestus): revise global status?
- Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
Tag Archives: New Zealand Snipe
Archived 2014 discussion: New Zealand Snipe (Coenocorypha aucklandica) is being split: list C. iredalei as Extinct, C. huegeli as Vulnerable and C. aucklandica as Near Threatened?
New Zealand Snipe Coenocorypha aucklandica is being split into C. aucklandica, C. iredalei and C. huegeli, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading