- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (947)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: New Zealand Pigeon
Archived 2014 discussion: New Zealand Pigeon (Hemiphaga novaeseelandiae) is being split: list H. chathamensis as Vulnerable and H. novaeseelandiae as Near Threatened?
New Zealand Pigeon Hemiphaga novaeseelandiae is being split into H. novaeseelandiae and H. chathamensis, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading