- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: New Caledonian Parakeet
Archived 2014 discussion: Red-fronted Parakeet (Cyanoramphus novaezelandiae), Norfolk Island Parakeet (C. cookii) and New Caledonian Parakeet (C. saisseti) are being lumped as C. novaezelandiae: list as Near Threatened?
Red-fronted Parakeet Cyanoramphus novaezelandiae, Norfolk Island Parakeet C. cookii and New Caledonian Parakeet C. saisseti are being lumped as C. novaezelandiae, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading