- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Moustached Kingfisher
Archived 2014 discussion: Moustached Kingfisher (Actenoides bougainvillei) is being split: list both A. bougainvillei and A. excelsus as Endangered?
Moustached Kingfisher Actenoides bougainvillei has been split into A. bougainvillei and A. excelsus, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading