- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (947)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Mountain Grackle
Mountain Grackle Macroagelaius subalaris is currently listed as Endangered under criterion B1a+b(iii), based on the species having an Extent of Occurrence (EOO) of less then 5,000 km2, in which its habitat is severely fragmented and declining in area, extent and/or quality. Comments are invited on the species’s likely population trend and estimated rates of habitat loss. Continue reading