- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (947)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Mealy Amazon
Archived 2014 discussion: Two Amazona splits: list both Amazona guatemalae and A. bodini as Near Threatened?
Festive Amazon Amazona festiva is being split into A. festiva and A. bodini, and Mealy Amazon A. farinosa is being split into A. farinosa and A. guatemalae, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading