- Africa (212)
- Americas (377)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (321)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (149)
- Species Group (239)
- Taxonomy (165)
Five most recent topics
- Reclassification of species listed as CR, CR (PE), EW and EX following Butchart et al. (2018)
- Schoutedden’s Swift (Schoutedenapus schoutedeni): no longer a valid taxon.
- Spectacled Eider (Somateria fischeri): request for information.
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Meadow Pipit
Archived 2015 topics: Meadow Pipit (Anthus pratensis) – uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened?
Meadow Pipit Anthus pratensis is a widespread breeder in open habitats across much of central and northern Europe, wintering mainly in western and southern Europe, with some reaching coastal North Africa and the Middle East. It is currently listed as … Continue reading