- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Meadow Pipit
Archived 2015 topics: Meadow Pipit (Anthus pratensis) – uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened?
Meadow Pipit Anthus pratensis is a widespread breeder in open habitats across much of central and northern Europe, wintering mainly in western and southern Europe, with some reaching coastal North Africa and the Middle East. It is currently listed as … Continue reading