- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Mantled Hawk
Mantled Hawk Leucopternis polionotus is listed as Near Threatened under criteria A2c; A3c; A4c; C1; C2a(i); D1 because it is thought to have a moderately small population which is suspected to be declining at a rate of 20-29% over 10 years owing to habitat loss and fragmentation. Information is requested on this species’s likely population size and sub-population structure.