- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Re-assessment of Species against Criterion B1: Red List Implications of the use of Minimum Convex Polygons
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
Tag Archives: Madagascar Grebe
Madagascar Grebe (Tachybaptus pelzelnii) is endemic to Madagascar, generally frequenting shallow freshwater pools and lakes with dense lily pads, although it will occur on brackish and deeper water (del Hoyo et al. 1992, Langrand 1995, Fjeldså 2004, H. G. Young in litt. 2012). The … Continue reading