- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (947)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Loggerhead Shrike
Archived 2017 topics: Loggerhead Shrike (Lanius ludovicianus): uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened?
Loggerhead Shrike (Lanius ludovicianus) is endemic to North America, being native to Canada, U.S.A. and Mexico. It is currently listed as Least Concern, because it has been considered to not approach the threshold for Vulnerable under any criterion. This species … Continue reading