- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- A re-evaluation of the species limits in Asian white-eyes Zosterops: implications and an appeal for information to assess the status of the newly-recognised Sangkar White-eye Z. melanurus
- Brown-cheeked Bulbul (Alophoixus bres): request for information
- Seychelles White-eye (Zosterops modestus): revise global status?
- Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
- The newly described taxon Rote Leaf-warbler (Phylloscopus rotiensis) is to be recognized as a species by BirdLife International.
Tag Archives: Loggerhead Shrike
Archived 2017 topics: Loggerhead Shrike (Lanius ludovicianus): uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened?
Loggerhead Shrike (Lanius ludovicianus) is endemic to North America, being native to Canada, U.S.A. and Mexico. It is currently listed as Least Concern, because it has been considered to not approach the threshold for Vulnerable under any criterion. This species … Continue reading