- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Liberian Greenbul
Archived 2016 topics: Liberian Greenbul, Phyllastrephus leucolepis, is to be listed as Data Deficient.
Liberian Greenbul, Phyllastrephus leucolepis, has been recorded from two forest patches in south-east Liberia (Gatter 1985), and was previously listed as Critically Endangered under criterion B1ab(i,ii,iii,v). Surveys in 2010 and 2013 both failed to find the species (Molubah and Garbo … Continue reading