- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (947)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Kentish Plover
Archived 2014 discussion: Kentish Plover (Charadrius alexandrinus) is being split: list C. nivosus as Near Threatened, C. dealbatus as Data Deficient and C. alexandrinus as Least Concern?
Kentish Plover Charadrius alexandrinus is being split into C. alexandrinus, C. nivosus and C. dealbatus, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading