- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (947)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Green Warbler-finch
Green Warbler-finch, Certhidea olivacea, is a recently-split species endemic to the Galápagos Islands, Ecuador, and is found only on the islands of Santa Cruz, Isabela, Fernandina, Santiago, Baltra, Pinzón and Rábida (del Hoyo and Collar 2016) (Extent of Occurrence measured … Continue reading