- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Green Parakeet
Archived 2014 discussion: Green Parakeet (Aratinga holochlora) and Socorro Parakeet (A. brevipes) are being lumped as A. holochlora: list the newly defined species as Least Concern?
Green Parakeet Aratinga holochlora and Socorro Parakeet A. brevipes are being lumped as A. holochlora, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading