- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- A re-evaluation of the species limits in Asian white-eyes Zosterops: implications and an appeal for information to assess the status of the newly-recognised Sangkar White-eye Z. melanurus
- Brown-cheeked Bulbul (Alophoixus bres): request for information
- Seychelles White-eye (Zosterops modestus): revise global status?
- Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
- The newly described taxon Rote Leaf-warbler (Phylloscopus rotiensis) is to be recognized as a species by BirdLife International.
- Nuevo récord en la Reserva Laney Rickman July 8, 2019Un número récord de pichones de la críticamente amenazada Paraba Barba Azul volaron de las cajas nidos en la Reserva Laney Rickman de la Asociación Armonía. Tras el período de reproducción 2018-2019 doce pichones volaron de nuestros nidos, aumentando a 81 el número total de pichones incorporados a la población adulta que no excede los […]
- Highlights from the ‘International Dawn Chorus 2019’ radio broadcast July 8, 2019Earlier this summer, our Irish partner BirdWatch Ireland had the great honour of co-producing the biggest and most ambitious live natural history radio broadcast ever made – the International Dawn Chorus Day. Niall Hatch who took part in the broadcast, shares his highlights from the day.
- Victory for Montenegro’s bird paradise! July 6, 2019Ulcinj Salina has been declared a national protected area! For the past 15 years, our Montenegrin partner CZIP has fought tirelessly to block a controversial building development poised to destroy one of Europe’s most important migratory bird sites.
- Nuevo récord en la Reserva Laney Rickman July 8, 2019
Tag Archives: Greater Prairie-chicken
This discussion was first published as part of the 2018 Red List update. At the time a decision regarding its status was pended, but to enable potential reassessment of this species as part of the 2019 Red List update this … Continue reading