- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Great Thick-knee
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Great Thick-knee (Esacus recurvirostris): uplist to Near Threatened or Vulnerable?
BirdLife species factsheet for Great Thick-knee Great Thick-knee Esacus recurvirostris is located from SE Iran through the Indian Subcontinent and Sri Lanka to Indochina and Hainan (S China). It is currently listed as being of Least Concern, on the basis … Continue reading