- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- A re-evaluation of the species limits in Asian white-eyes Zosterops: implications and an appeal for information to assess the status of the newly-recognised Sangkar White-eye Z. melanurus
- Brown-cheeked Bulbul (Alophoixus bres): request for information
- Seychelles White-eye (Zosterops modestus): revise global status?
- Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
- The newly described taxon Rote Leaf-warbler (Phylloscopus rotiensis) is to be recognized as a species by BirdLife International.
Tag Archives: Grauer’s Cuckooshrike
Archived 2014 discussion: Grauer’s Cuckooshrike (Coracina graueri): information sought on trends and population size.
This discussion was first published as part of the 2013 Red List update, but remains open for comment to enable reassessment in 2014. BirdLife species factsheet for Grauer’s Cuckooshrike Grauer’s Cuckooshrike Coracina graueri is known from the Democratic Republic of Congo where … Continue reading