- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Re-assessment of Species against Criterion B1: Red List Implications of the use of Minimum Convex Polygons
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
Tag Archives: Floreana Mockingbird
Archived 2017 topics: Floreana Mockingbird (Mimus trifasciatus): Downlist from Critically Endangered to Endangered?
The Floreana Mockingbird, Mimus trifasciatus, is currently listed as Critically Endangered on the basis that it had a tiny population size. The species is found only on the islands of Champion and Gardner-by-Floreana in the Galapagos, Ecuador (EOO currently estimated … Continue reading