- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Flesh-footed Shearwater
Archived 2016 topics: Flesh-footed Shearwater (Ardenna carneipes): uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened?
BirdLife species factsheet for Flesh-footed Shearwater: http://www.birdlife.org/datazone/speciesfactsheet.php?id=3930 Flesh-footed Shearwater breeds on St Paul Island (French Southern Territories), Lord Howe Island (Australia), islands off south-west mainland Australia, South Australia (at two isolated colonies), and islands off North and South Islands (New … Continue reading