- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (1,032)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- Pampas Meadowlark (Leistes defilippii): request for information.
- Cipo Canastero (Asthenes luizae): revise global status?
- Plumbeous Antvireo (Dysithamnus plumbeus): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered?
- Helmeted Woodpecker (Hylatomus galeatus): uplist from VU to EN?
- Black-capped Piprites (Piprites pileata): downlist from Vulnerable to Near Threatened?
Tag Archives: Curaçao
BirdLife species factsheet for Yellow-shouldered Amazon This discussion was first published as part of the 2019 Red List update. At the time a decision regarding the status of this species was pended, but to enable potential reassessment of this species … Continue reading
Amazona barbadensis (BirdLife species factsheet) is found in several isolated populations in northern coastal Venezuela and the islands of Margarita, La Blanquilla, Curaçao and Bonaire (to Netherlands) (Rodríguez-Ferraro 2009). It is currently extinct in the Paraguaná peninsula on mainland Venezuela … Continue reading