- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (1,032)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- Pampas Meadowlark (Leistes defilippii): request for information.
- Cipo Canastero (Asthenes luizae): revise global status?
- Plumbeous Antvireo (Dysithamnus plumbeus): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered?
- Helmeted Woodpecker (Hylatomus galeatus): uplist from VU to EN?
- Black-capped Piprites (Piprites pileata): downlist from Vulnerable to Near Threatened?
Tag Archives: Crescent-faced Antpitta
BirdLife species factsheet for Crescent-faced Antpitta Crescent-faced Antpitta (Grallaricula lineifrons) is known from few localities in the Central Andes in southern Colombia (Cauca) and on the eastern slope of the Andes in Ecuador (Napo, Carchi, Cañar and Loja) (Lehmann et … Continue reading