- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- A re-evaluation of the species limits in Asian white-eyes Zosterops: implications and an appeal for information to assess the status of the newly-recognised Sangkar White-eye Z. melanurus
- Brown-cheeked Bulbul (Alophoixus bres): request for information
- Seychelles White-eye (Zosterops modestus): revise global status?
- Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
- The newly described taxon Rote Leaf-warbler (Phylloscopus rotiensis) is to be recognized as a species by BirdLife International.
Tag Archives: Cordillera Azul Antbird
The newly described taxon Cordillera Azul Antbird (Myrmoderus eowilsoni) is to be recognized as a species by BirdLife International
Cordillera Azul Antbird (Myrmoderus eowilsoni) has been discovered in 2016 near Flor de Café in the western Cordillera Azul of the Peruvian Andes. Based on its vocalisation and on genetic and morphological analysis, the species was described as a new … Continue reading