- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (1,032)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- Pampas Meadowlark (Leistes defilippii): request for information.
- Cipo Canastero (Asthenes luizae): revise global status?
- Plumbeous Antvireo (Dysithamnus plumbeus): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered?
- Helmeted Woodpecker (Hylatomus galeatus): uplist from VU to EN?
- Black-capped Piprites (Piprites pileata): downlist from Vulnerable to Near Threatened?
Tag Archives: Cook Islands
BirdLife species factsheet for Chattering Kingfisher Chattering Kingfisher (Todiramphus tutus) is found on seven islands: Maupiti, Bora Bora, Tahaa, Raiatea and Huahine in French Polynesia and Atiu and Mauke in the Cook Islands. It is considered to be widespread and … Continue reading
BirdLife species factsheet for Murphy’s Petrel Murphy’s Petrel (Pterodroma ultima) occurs in the south-central Pacific Ocean, where it breeds on Pitcairn, the Tuamotu Archipelago, the Austral Islands, Easter Island as well as in French Polynesia, and possibly also on the … Continue reading