- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (947)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Common Pochard
Archived 2015 topics: Common Pochard (Aythya ferina) – uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened or Vulnerable?
Common Pochard Aythya ferina breeds from W Europe eastwards through C Asia (in band at 40–60° N) to SC Siberia and N China to 120° E, and winters south to N & E Africa, India and S & E Asia … Continue reading