- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Re-assessment of Species against Criterion B1: Red List Implications of the use of Minimum Convex Polygons
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
Tag Archives: Chestnut-capped Laughingthrush
Archived 2017 topics: Chestnut-capped Laughingthrush (Garrulax mitratus): uplist to Near Threatened?
Chestnut-capped Laughingthrush (Garrulax mitratus) is currently considered Least Concern, as it has not been thought to approach any of the thresholds for listing as Vulnerable; the Extent of Occurrence is considerably in excess of 20,000 km2, and while the global … Continue reading