- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- A re-evaluation of the species limits in Asian white-eyes Zosterops: implications and an appeal for information to assess the status of the newly-recognised Sangkar White-eye Z. melanurus
- Brown-cheeked Bulbul (Alophoixus bres): request for information
- Seychelles White-eye (Zosterops modestus): revise global status?
- Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
- The newly described taxon Rote Leaf-warbler (Phylloscopus rotiensis) is to be recognized as a species by BirdLife International.
Tag Archives: Caucasian Black Grouse
Archived 2015 topics: Caucasian Grouse (Lyrurus mlokosiewiczi) – downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
Caucasian Grouse Lyrurus mlokosiewiczi is endemic to the Greater and Lesser Caucasus mountains. It is currently listed as Near Threatened, because when last assessed it was projected to undergo a moderately rapid population decline owing to road construction for tourism … Continue reading